Google Wallet and the New Payments Ecosystem - Print
|Ask a question about this product|
Will the Google Wallet win the mobile commerce war?
There are over 4 billion users of mobile devices and projections suggest that there will be over 10 billion mobile internet enabled devices in use in the near future. The smartphone has changed the way we interact with the world and has made rich data available anywhere. The question is, which companies can earn new revenue in the new mobile commerce market, and how will they do it? If EnStream and Isis prevail, how would the new ecosystem function? Will the Google Wallet predominate? Google Wallet and the New Payments Ecosystem analyses the current players and emerging models of the rapidly developing mobile commerce industry.
Based on primary research and data, Google Wallet and the New Payments Ecosystem is essential for:
* Mobile network operator executives
* Financial and payment industry executives involved in mobile
* Technology and platform providers
* Innovators in mobile payments and mobile commerce
* Merchants and representatives of merchant associations
* Consumer association representatives
* Regulator and government representatives involved in payments systems
* Analysts and consultants
You may also be interested in this/these product(s)
Banking and payments
Transforming Public Services